DIY Splatter Top

Materials:-
T-Shirt
Acrylic Colours
Paint Brushes and Old Tooth Brushes
Newspapers or Cardboard
Masking Tape
Iron

How to:-
1. Take a washed and ironed t-shirt, preferably an old one if you are trying this for the first time. Place your cardboard inside your t-shirt.
Also, If you want any specific area of your t-shirt to not have colour just put on some masking tape on it. I did that with this little pocket on the t-shirt.
I did not want any splatter on my sleeves too, so I folded them back ways.

2. For my splatter, I used Orange and Ultramarine Blue.
Take some colour and dip your paint brush in it and pat it up on the t-shirt. This will give you huge drops or splashes. Now use the tooth brush to make spray kind of patterns on the t-shirt. Do not use water or any kind of medium with the paints. If you use water, the paint is going to wear off when you throw it in for a wash.

3.Let it dry for 24 hours. Remove the masking tape. Iron on the reverse side without steam.


It is ready for use!


GO WILD GEEKS!!

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply