Our Halo Obsession

As soon as the wire module was completed in my designing class all I do is make these pearl halos. I was absolutely in love with these. I just started out with wires and had no idea where I was going but the results were so very good. Now all I do is sit with a bunch of wires, pearls and pliers. Trust me when I say this, it takes me less than 50 bucks to make a halo, which is considerably really cheap compared to the ones we get in the market.

In the beginning I thought that I was the only one who was crazy behind these halos, but turns out my pretty-pretty girlfriends are obsessed with them too! They all look so incredibly pretty in the halos that I thought of posting their pictures on the blog.

So, meet my beautiful girlfriends. I love all of you!


From the right, top row,
Niharika (Yes, that's me.), Aayushi, Anurekha, Ashwini, Avani, Chitrakshi, Deekshita, Hina, Megha, Moksha, Namita, Namrata, Parul, Pranjali, Riya, Saachi, Stuti, Subhashita and Unnati.

Also, Sagarika Joshi, my friend, helped me to click the pictures and style the ladies. So, Sagarika, here's a big-big hug for you. I love you.



Go Wild Geeks! 

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply