DIY Shoulder Cut, Bottom Wave Top

Materials:-
A Top
Fabric Scissors
A Chalk

How to:-
1. Lay your t-shirt down. Mark how short you want the waves to be. (Observe the grey markings for guidelines.) Do the same for the back side. Although, remember that the marking of the back side should be lower than the front side.

2. Fold your t-shirt into half (side ways). Join the center lines to the side portion. Cut along the markings with a sharp pair of scissors.

3. Now fold you t-shirt into half (mid-way). Mark a half oval shape around the shoulders. Cut it.
The oval shouldn't be too huge because the fabric is going to stretch and eventually the cut out is going to be an inch longer than you want it to be.



And it is done.
That's all you need to do. Three easy steps. Two clean cuts. One simple top.



I wasn't sure about this DIY, but I'm really happy with the results. 
Also, I just added a normal weaved belt with the top and I loved it.

So, do try out this DIY!





Mail me at diaryofadiygeek@gmail.com
Tweet me at CallMeNiharika
Instagram me at NiharikaSonavane


Go Wild Geeks!

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

One Response so far.

Leave a Reply