DIY Heart Leg Warmers

I had these old knee length socks lying around which I haven't been using since a while now. When I was cleaning out my closet, I found a pair and I thought to myself that I could just turn them into something really cute and pretty. Basically, I was just thinking what I could do with them and the only theme I could think of was Valentine's Day. So, here's a Valentine's Day Special DIY which is incredibly simple and doesn't consume a lot of your time.





Materials:-

A Pair Of Socks.
Red Acrylic Paint.
Brush.
Newspapers.
Pencil.

How To:-
1. Wear your socks on and using a pencil just trace a half heart on each of the side. It need not be really precise.

2. Now take some old newspaper and place it inside the socks. Line up the socks well so that it is easier when you paint it. Then joining both of the socks outline a heart using the old markings. But this time, try to keep it clean and precise.

3. Take your Acrylic Paint, colour the heart. Do not use water or else the colour will run out after the wash. Rest it until it is completely dried. Iron on the inside.

And, it is done. So easy and so much fun.
Try it yourself. :)



Go Wild Geeks!

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

4 Responses so far.

  1. Wow!!This is a wonderful idea!!

  2. Unknown says:

    Itz so...pretty. ..I would like to have one.pair....!:)

Leave a Reply