DIY Bow Pockets for Jeans/Shorts

Hello!
Last time when I said I would have a lot of time these vacations, I was wrong. I have to practice sketching and also study for a bit.
Since, I couldn't do a  DIY for such a long time, I felt really guilty and decided to do one.
I didn't really have a lot of time, so this was the only DIY which I could possibly do. This takes about ten minutes. It is pretty simple and would look great with crop tops this summer.
So, lets get started.

Supplies:-
Jeans/Shorts
2 Pieces of Denim
Fabric Glue or a Glue Gun (I used Fevicol All Fix.)
Scissors

How To:-
1.Take your two pieces of denim and compare it to the back pockets of your jeans. Cut each piece in such a way that it is a little over an inch than the size of the back pocket.

2. Pinch your piece of denim right in the middle and glue it there and the back. Do the same with the second piece.

3. Glue the edges of the bow and place stick them to the pocket.





So, that is about it.
I promise on doing as many DIY's as I can.

Go Wild Geeks!

Connect with me through,
Facebook:- 
https://www.facebook.com/DiaryOfADIYGeek
Twitter:- @CallMeNiharika
Instagram:- @niharikasonavane




This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply